Last week, Microsoft held TechReady 12 for our internal sales and field teams. This was an exciting event because we gave them a sneak peak at the very cool technologies and sessions that we will delivering publicly at MMS 2011 next month. For the products that I am blessed to support, we have a phenomenal lineup of sessions. Here are just a few that I hope you will check out:
- Operations Manager 2012: Overview
- Operations Manager 2012: Setup and Configuration
- Operations Manager 2012: Network Monitoring
- Operations Manager 2012: Management Pack Readiness & Authoring
- Operations Manager 2012: Dashboards and Authoring
- AVIcode : Overview of Application Monitoring
- AVIcode : Diagnosing Application Problems
- AVIcode : Setup and Deploy Intercept Studio
- AVIcode and OpsMgr in the Real World
- Protecting the Datacenter with DPM 2010
- Protecting Client Data with DPM 2010
- Help, the Datacenter is down – Let’s Restore !
- A First Look at DPM 2012
It’s going to be an awesome week. Hope to see you there !
As always, thanks for reading (and watching).